- bolillo rolls
- Cooking spray
- cups refried beans
- cup shredded cheese
- Slice each bolillo roll in half, lengthwise.
- Spray each half with cooking spray and lightly toast on a frying pan.
- In the meantime, heat the refried beans over low heat.
- When toasted, spread each slice with refried beans and top with shredded cheese.
- Place on a baking sheet and broil until the cheese melts, about 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
- Top with chorizo, pico de gallo, salsa. If desired.
We suggest these recipes