- 2 ripe Hass avocados
- 1/2 onion, micned
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 to 3 roughly chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 tomato, cored and dicesd
- 1/4 to 1/2 jalapeno, minced
- Using a knife cut the avocados in half, rotating around the seeds. Remove de seeds and discard. Using the knife carefully make several slashes in the avocado flesh. Using a spoon, scoop the avocado flesh into the bowl with the onion. Repeat whit the remaining avocado.
- Add the lime juice, cilantro, tomato and jalapeño, to taste.
- Mix until just combined, keeping the guacamole chunky. Season with salt, to taste.
We suggest these recipes