Machaca con huevo
- 6 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 4 - 6 pz pulled machaca
- 1/4 white onion, finely chopped
- 1 serrano chile, finely chopped
- Corn tortillas, to garnish
- In a bowl, beat the eggs and milk. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat up 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil in a nonstick pan on medium-high heat. Sauté the machaca along with the onion, tomato and Serrano chile for 3-5 minutes, or until onion becomes translucent. Add eggs and let cook. Stir once in a while until the eggs are completely cooked.
- Serve with warm corn tortillas.
We suggest these recipes